Some time ago I was lucky enough to stumble across the Best Damn Redirect and snapped it up as it solved some problems I think we all suffer from
– Link Overload and a feeling I had Lost Control
– Tracking Clicks and Click Sources, meaning to, but not getting round to it
– Redirecting URLs, using third party programs like bit.ly instead of owning a system
– Easily Changing Dead Links
– Being able to “park” my own domains, by installing just the script onto my spare domains and populate them with relevant products myself.
The Best Damn Direct is the Lazy Marketer’s dream really ….
And if that weren’t enough, I’ve found it automatically generates its own traffic (and even sales!) simply for me having entered items into my directory. I can’t fault it at all.
I’ve also gained:
- Improved SEO, without any extra effort
- New, unique, content, with very little effort
- free website traffic and free sales; this script is generating me an income without me doing anything more than adding products to it!
… Lazy, lazy, lazy…. yes, but it pays
I would often come across some great things I wanted to tell people about, quickly – and the Best Damn Redirect enabled me to instantly just drop my new find into a directory, along with an outline paragraph of what it was. If I was in the middle of sorting something else out, or short on time, this meant I had it in my directory and wouldn’t forget it, so could quickly identify products I wanted to write about more.
Then, with a bit more time, I could grab my link and write a post or a page about the product, using my link as a link cloaker or redirect – with stats tracking too.
What started as a simple solution, really transformed my online work instantly as I was more in control of my websites and links. It also gave me more features than I knew what to do with!
I could instantly use my directory stats to see where my clicks were coming from – and, should a product fall out of favour I could choose to leave the links in place and simply remove it from the directory with one click.
This feature alone really came into its own when companies and products were either changing their websites around, changing ad networks to promote their goods, or expanding the ad networks they used. Instead of having to track down and change every link I’d put, I could simply change the one redirect URL in my directory and it instantly redirected the traffic to the new source. As I could add as many destinations as I wanted for each link, I could also compare conversions between different pages and ad networks.
I’d say this script, in its first 10 months since I owned it, has directly enabled me to:
- Be more motivated towards keeping my dead links minimised
- Earn more money, it’s paid for itself probably 100x over (yes, really)
- Annoy website visitors less as links weren’t dying.
- Use the rss feed to cross post between my blogs
And, I’ve not even worked this script to its max at all – I simply uploaded it and away it went. I was also able to put the script onto as many domains as possible, so at first I put it onto 3 domains I own (including this one at Homeworker Directory ) …. I did intend to put it onto more, but then the unexpected happened – there was a NEW IMPROVED VERSION.
So now I am at the point where I have the new improved version, and need to get round to upgrading the installations I have and installing it onto my other domains.
Best Damned Money I EVER Spent…. here’s a list of the features:
- Reset Tracking IDs individually – handy if you’ve been clicking to test, or any other reason you can find.
- New features to set a url for incoming traffic to go to if the page is now non existant, expired etc! NO MORE 404 Error Pages!
- Disable Thumbshots – You can now turn on and off the thumbshots from showing in your directory. This gives you the options of [a] auto thumbshots, [b] no thumbnail images [c] upload your own.
- Default Thumbshot – You can now set a default thumbshot (maybe your own logo) to be used throughout your directory.
- Free or Pro Thumbshot Rendering – You can If you have a Pro account with Thumbshots you can enter your Account ID or, still use the default free thumbshots rendering.
- Keyword Specific RSS Feeds – generate endless unique rss feeds instantly from your directory, using keywords.
- Set the Number Of RSS Feed Items – simply by adding a number variable to your feed url to set or limit the amount of items to display in your feed.
- Custom TID For Feed Links – You can add a custom tid to your feed url so that all the links rendered in your feed will use that tracking id. Pinpoint exactly where your traffic is coming from even from your automated tools used with your RSS feed!
- WordPress Auto Blog Post From Your Feeds – included is a WordPress Plugin that will read your feed and auto-post your feeds as blog posts to specific categories you set. Build a feed with a keyword and post those products to a specific category on your blog. Then set up a second feed with another keyword and have those posted to an entirely different category on your blog…. it’s endless how you can mix and match this automation!
- Improved Twitter Posting & Facebook Sharing
- Multiple Landing URLS – add multiple landing URLS for a single redirect. This means you can use one redirect url to redirect your traffic to multiple destinations. Perfect for joint ventures as you can easily share one link among many people you’re working with. e.g. a joint venture – when you mail to your list and promote an affiliate product you can add your affiliate link and your partners’ link – and the system shares them equally – the traffic to that redirect is split between all affiliate links and the system cookies – so if the visitor uses the redirect again they are served the same affiliate link they were given the first time around. 50:50 split with one other person, put your affiliate link in and theirs; 60:40 split, put yours in 3x and theirs 2x…. it’s just basic maths to get this working in the split mix you want!
- Time Limited Redirect Access – set a start date and end date (and time) window for a redirect to work. Ideal if you have a special time limited offer to promote. Any traffic arriving through that link at different times can be sent wherever else you wish. Great for being able to use those special sales and offers ad networks send you through at short notice and for a limited time only.
- Enhanced Search Pass Through
ADDED BONUS: Cross promotion solution – Display any of your
redirect products on any page dynamically to aid and assist you in
cross promoting like on download pages, confirmation pages etc.
Follow the simple instructions and products from your Best Damn
Redirect System will display based on the keywords you choose. Did
you just set up a ebook for sale on adsense? On the download page
add some code to it, the keyword adsense, how many to show and now
you are cross promoting adsense products with virtually no effort!
Check out Best Damn Redirect today and make life so much easier, faster and profitable.